The Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Innovation (CERHI) will build capacity within West Africa’s tertiary educational system for implementing high quality training and applied research for reproductive health professions to tackle policies and programs for reducing the region’s high burden of fertility, unsafe abortion, maternal mortality and HIV/AIDS.
- Donation of Relief Materials to Internally Displaced Person
- SRHR: Making Interventions Accessible, Acceptable and Appropriate to Adolescents.
- SRHR: Engaging in Meaningful Adolescent Participation is Key
- Transforming education” in the Context Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights
- CERHI ATTAINS FULL APHEA ACCREDITATION