Reproductive Health Nursing is a nursing specialty domiciled in the Department of Nursing Science. It is aimed at preparing nursing graduates in Reproductive Health clinical specialties to be able to face the challenges confronting nursing profession in Nigeria. The issues of reproductive health range from rapes, infertility, sexual problems and same sex marriage and their health implications. The programme aims to provide students with the skills, knowledge and understanding of health and health-care issues in middle and low income countries which will enable them to practise at a senior level internationally. The programme explores aspects of Sexual and Reproductive Health including maternal and neonatal health, family planning, prevention, diagnosis and management of STIs and HIV infection, adolescent health, gender and gender-based violence.
- Donation of Relief Materials to Internally Displaced Person
- SRHR: Making Interventions Accessible, Acceptable and Appropriate to Adolescents.
- SRHR: Engaging in Meaningful Adolescent Participation is Key
- Transforming education” in the Context Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights
- CERHI ATTAINS FULL APHEA ACCREDITATION